Are you on top of your annual pest inspections and control obligations?
Life is undoubtedly busy, and being so time-poor, it can be easy to neglect some of the routine things we should see to – from regular preventative dental appointments to annual vehicle services and yes, preventative pest control and pest removal.
Most people only remember the importance of pest control for their home or other premises when there is an outbreak of pests, especially spiders, ants, cockroaches, or the much-dreaded termites. There is, however, an array of reasons to take a proactive approach to pest control and doing so will help to eliminate the issue before it arises and active pest removal is required.
Why You Must Be Proactive About Pest Control
Preventative pest control is an intrinsic aspect of looking after your property. Simply acting to eliminate bugs or other pests after they move in is not good enough, as not only is it costly, but the integrity of your home and your family’s health may suffer significantly before you’re even aware there is a problem.
- Termites can cause an alarming amount of damage before their presence is apparent to homeowners, and an entire home can be destroyed in as little as just a few months.
- Rats, mice and possums can chew into electrical circuitry in your roof or walls, potentially triggering a fire.
- Prior termite damage to the structure of a home may cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket.
- Pests may carry bacteria and disease into your home – not to mention the discomfort of living with ants, spiders, cockroaches, bed bugs, or fleas!
- Silverfish and moths can destroy your clothing, linen, drapery, and carpets.
Hiring the right service provider for ongoing preventative, proactive pest control:
- Saves you time and money
- Mitigates risk of pest infestation occurring
- Simplifies scheduling of pest control services
- Safeguards the structure and value of your home
- Protects the health and wellbeing of your family and pets
- Maximises your comfort and peace of mind
Why Choose Proactive Pest Solutions?
Unlike other pest control companies, we approach pest control proactively. Rather than waiting for pest infestation issues to arise, we work to mitigate the risks from the outset so that pests do not move in at all. We achieve this through routine inspections and preventative treatments for your home, investment property, office, commercial, or other space.
We are also here to take care of pest problems if they do arise, affecting efficient pest removal, including in previously untreated premises.
What do we offer?
- Superior customer service with a smile
- The safest possible treatment methods for your family and the environment
- Outstanding experience and industry expertise
- Professionalism, integrity, and transparency
- Approachability and reliability
- Unparalleled construction insight
- Ongoing commitment to excellence
- Competitive pricing structure
Learn more about our services here.
We recommend you undertake a general pest inspection once per year – and we warrant the majority of our services for 12 months following completion. We remain abreast of when your inspections and preventative treatments are due, and we send regular service reminders. In short, we are proactive so you don’t need to be!
Contact Proactive Pest Solutions Now
We are your superior choice for pest control on the Sunshine Coast and throughout Brisbane. From termite inspections to preventative sprays for spiders, ants, and cockroaches, baiting for rodents, and everything in between, call us now on 1800 979 611 or email. You may, alternatively request a quote via our online contact form.
You need to contact us once only, and we will take control of your regular scheduled pest prevention and control thereafter. We look forward to working with you for your ongoing pest-free safety and comfort.