Quality Termite Inspections on the Sunshine Coast
Termites: the very word is enough to trigger panic in even the calmest of us. These admittedly fascinating little critters are the most invasive, destructive insects in the world, and they can quickly cause extensive damage to your home. In Australia alone, they cause many millions of dollars worth of damage annually.
You’ll likely not even realise that termites have moved in until you’re looking at thousands of dollars in repair work. They eat constantly and multiply prolifically, and are very adept at hiding their presence for a long time.
The majority of home insurance policies do not cover termite damage – and this in itself is an indicator of how widespread and immense the problem is.
The solution is to have a termite inspection undertaken annually to mitigate the problem before it occurs – and to treat infestations that do occur quickly and effectively.
Not All Pest Control Companies Are Equal!
Choosing your termite control company is not as simple as choosing just any provider. This is because not all pest control companies are equal.
- Some providers have little experience in the industry.
- Some may not have the right training or credentials.
- Some may promise the world or claim to have a secret formula to combat termites – be especially wary of these, as all guaranteed termite control methods are known by all the legitimate providers.
- Some may offer their services at a price that simply seems too good to be true (it probably is).
A great termite control company (like Proactive Pest Control) will:
- Have a strong foundation in the business
- Have the right training and credentials
- Be licensed
- Use safe and effective products
- Offer detailed, written inspection reports
- Explain their entire process
- Be punctual and reliable
- Treatments covered by a written warranty
- Provide access to customer testimonials
Be very wary of any pest control provider who:
- Includes pest control in package deals incorporating carpet cleaning, tree trimming, or home repairs
- Has no website, no contact street address, or no phone number
- Targets vulnerable homeowners (especially the elderly) by door-to-door selling
- Anyone who comes to your door claiming they’ve found termites in your yard or a neighbouring yard
- Anyone who pressures you to sign contracts quickly
What Makes Proactive Pest Control Different?
We are proud to stand head and shoulders above our industry competitors in terms of:
- Ongoing commitment
- Our construction knowledge
We are very proud of our level of experience and expertise in our field. We not only understand how termites behave, but we can identify the inherent risks your individual property poses in terms of these pests (e.g. your location, your yard, your home’s construction, etc) and we will provide recommendations for you to consider going forward.
We recommend annual termite inspections as part of a proactive approach to termite control. We cover your entire home, including roof and basement crawl spaces (providing they are accessible). If there are any areas we cannot access to inspect adequately, we will alert you to this.
If we do identify a problem, we work tirelessly to eradicate the termite colony immediately and to survey existing damage. Our standard inspection service includes providing you with a detailed written report.
Our termite prevention and control solutions may include:
- A Termite barrier or
- Termite monitoring stations
- Or maybe to just remove the items and areas that are conducive to termite attack
We discuss our recommendations and projected costs with you in detail, but never push a hard sell on expensive solutions – the choice remains yours to make as and when you are comfortable to do so.
Rest assured that with Proactive Pest Solutions, your home is in the best possible hands.
Eliminate Termites with Proactive Pest Control
Termites are active all year but are most prevalent in the warmer months when they tend to swarm, flying to find a new place to set up house as their colonies grow. Signs of termites in your home include:
- Clicking sounds
- Termite wings or the ground
- Flying/swarming termites
- White ants
- Hollow-sounding timber
- Tiny holes or very small water stains in wood
- Stuck doors or windows
- Termite droppings
- …and more
Proactive Pest Control is your superior choice for termite inspections on the Sunshine Coast. We are an industry leader in top quality pest control. We work to take a proactive approach to pest control, identifying and eliminating risks before termite infestation occurs.
Proactive Pest Control services all suburbs within the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane area.
Contact us today for a free quote and top-quality termite inspection and treatment services for both residential and commercial premises.